Constituent Assistance

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with. However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I need a completed privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act. Please download this printable version of the privacy authorization form and then fax or mail to the Palm Beach County district office.  Please do not mail any casework materials to the Washington, D.C. office as that office only handles matters relating to federal legislation and the security screening process for mail delivery to Capitol offices may delay assistance.

I also want to share with you a few success stories, hoping that their cases will help highlight the kind of issues we can assist with. Please click here to view.

Which agency do you need help with?

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veterans Affairs